Gravity Systems are out of stock at the moment, we anticipate availability early in December
- GRAVITY tethers your keys while using an electronic signal that works as a 5-7 step, mobile barrier around the worker.
- Upon breaching this radius, GRAVITY’s unique alarm, vibration and strobe light are triggered.
- GRAVITY’s sleek, rugged design is engineered for workers’ daily use and convenience: 1) a handy key FOB holds the key ring and 2) a host unit that securely attaches to the user’s belt. The FOB is easily removed by pressing on the thumb release button and returned to the belt unit with a simple click and snap. As workers do their job, GRAVITY does its magic ensuring keys are always kept close at hand.
- Preemptive: As workers do their job, GRAVITY does its magic ensuring keys are always kept close at hand. You’ll never have to find them because they’re never lost in the first place.
- Ease-of-Use: GRAVITY is easily removed by pressing on the key unit’s thumb release button and returning to the belt unit with a simple click and snap.
- 3-Way Separation Alert: When keys separate outside the electronic barrier, the alert is instant and fool-proof. GRAVITY’s belt and key units emit unique alarms based on feel (vibration of belt unit), audio (chirp and louder 85 dB alarm on key unit), and visual (strobe on key unit).
- Industrial-Grade Quality/Reliability: GRAVITY is designed for industrial environments with usability in mind. The vibration feature can be felt through heavy utility belts and the 85 dB audio alarm can be heard in loud environments. GRAVITY runs on standard AAA batteries with an average life of six months. Once batteries reach 20% capacity, a warning chirp alerts users that they need to be replaced.
- Scalability: Multiple GRAVITY units can work in close proximity to one another because each key unit is uniquely married to its belt unit via an RF signal generator.
- Storability: The key unit can be placed in a low-power state for off-shift storage within a key control cabinet. Removal from storage without re-holster to a belt unit causes alarm.
- Gravity was engineered to seamlessly integrate with the Morse Watchmans, Deister, Traka and other Key Control Cabinets.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Width: 5 in
- Depth: 2 in
- Height: 5 in